We're looking for fun, energetic people to join our team for the 2023 Pumpkin Patch season
Seasonal employment at our Pumpkin Patch is PERFECT for mature high school students, college students, retired folks looking for some adventure, teachers, stay-at-home parents and anyone else who is personable, has top notch customer service skills and is excited about working here!
- Provide top-notch customer service while helping guests have a great day at the farm
- Help keep guests safe, meet their needs promptly, and keep an exceptional attitude while doing so
- Have fun and embrace the pumpkin patch and fall season!
- Rotate through different positions and duties during your time at our farm including: cashier, play area monitor, restock specialist, ticket booth, clean-up, food service, and more…
- Enjoy and entertain customers – take their pictures, compliment excellent choices in pumpkins, ask them about their day, help them find what they need…you are helping our guests create lifelong memories at our farm!
- ALL positions at the farm require excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy our seasonal donuts and treats occasionally (because of course we need quality testers)
- Arrive on time, respond promptly to work emails/texts, and have reliable transportation
- Be willing to meet and talk to people you don’t know
- Be able to use basic math skills to weigh pumpkins, count money, and give change
- Be kind to customers, fellow employees, and yourself
- Be willing to learn and try new things
- Be familiar with, or willing to learn how to use technology (ipads and POS systems)
- Use excellent communication skills with customers, team members, and managers
- Be at least 15 years old by September 1st
- Be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to be active and on your feet for most of the day
- Be able to work at least two 8 hour shifts each week in October (during our operating days of Thursday – Sunday)
- Must be able to attend staff training on either September 16th or 23rd, 2023 (final date TBD)
Customer Experience Expert – $15 per hour and up (depending on experience)
Tractor Driver / Pig Train Driver – $18 per hour
Customer experience experts are cross trained in a number of positions that involve the customer experience at our farm including: ticket booth cashier, greeter, pumpkin cashier, food area cashier, play area attendant, restocking and cleaning. By cross training you in a wide variety of roles, it means your days at work are always new and exciting!
Customer experience experts must have excellent customer service skills, a fun and outgoing personality, problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, the ability to run a cash register and handle money. CEEs will also have duties involving cleaning, restock, and play area supervision so you must be willing to get their hands dirty and be hands on.
Our food area employees are cross trained in a number of positions/duties within our food area including: food prep, serving, restocking, food area cashier, cleaning and donut assistant. Food area employees must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and must be a team player with a track record of excellent customer service. We look for food service employees who are outgoing and can work efficiently while adhering to health standards. Food area employees MUST obtain a food handlers license before beginning work.
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
A friendly person with excellent customer service skills and the ability to operate machinery and tractors is a must for this position. Safety is our number one priority here, so the ability to ensure the safety of our passengers is non-negotiable. Drivers must be AT LEAST 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license. Experience operating machinery and/or mechanical knowledge is a HUGE plus! If you do not have experience, you must be willing to train with us and be comfortable driving large vehicles. Drivers will be driving in all weather conditions, monitoring customers riding the pig train or hayride, providing safety instructions, interacting with and helping customers…all with a smile!