Plan Your Visit
We’re so exciting you’re coming to visit our farm! Here you’ll find information you need to know to help your visit go smoothly
Directions & Parking
U-Pick Strawberry Parking
Follow signs from our main driveway to the U-Pick strawberry fields.
"Know before you Go"
We love animals but for safety, insurance and health reasons we cannot allow pets at our farm.
Service animals are always welcome, but we ask you please clean up after your service animal when visiting.
Per the ADA:
A service animal must be under the control of its handler. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless the individual’s disability prevents using these devices or these devices interfere with the service animal's safe, effective performance of tasks.
Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
We accept cash and card via Square (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) but as a small business, it's extra appreciated when you use cash as it helps us cut down on credit card processing fees. Thanks in advance!
Our farm typically operates rain or shine so please plan accordingly!
If severe weather (thunderstorm, super heavy downpours, etc.) conditions are forecasted we will announce it on our voicemail, Facebook, Instagram and here so please check any of those places if you're concerned we may be closed or give us a call.
Regardless of weather, we highly suggest everyone wears clothes and shoes that can get dirty because we are a real farm with dust, mud, hay, animals, and dirt (and playing in it all is half the fun!)
PRO-TIP: Bring a change of clothes and shoes for the ride home AND/OR bring a garbage bag for any dirty clothes to save your car!
Our farm is currently in our U-Pick Strawberry season. Hours vary based on crop availability. Please check out our U-Pick Strawberry page or sign up for our email updates to be in the know about current u-pick hours. >
Thank you in advance for helping us keep our farm clean, safe, and fun for everyone!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES – we are a real farm with lots of moving equipment which can be a unique, unpredictable situation for many kids.
- Be respectful of our crops and watch where you are walking to avoid damaging crops.
- Kindness and caring for your fellow visitors (and our staff/family) is required.
- We do not allow pets at our farm. Service animals are always welcome. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
- Please do not feed our farm animals – we keep track of what they are eating and how much to help keep them healthy.
- Please drive slowly in parking lots and on our property to ensure the safety of everyone
- Stay outside the animal pens- DO NOT enter into their pens and DO NOT harass our animals
- Keep rocks, sticks, corn, pumpkins etc. on the ground – they are not for throwing or playing with.
- Keep kids off fences and gates
- Do not open gates on farm property.
- Help keep our farm clean – pick up your litter, empty packaging, etc.
- Have fun, get muddy, splash in puddles, enjoy the fresh farm air and make lots of memories