We want to thank everyone for supporting us and visiting us at our 2019 pumpkin patch. As always, we are blown away by the amazing customers we have. Our favorite thing is watching your families grow and getting to be a part of your traditions.
Upcoming in 2020
COVID-19 TENTATIVE PLANS/STATEMENT(subject to change)
First and foremost, we want to thank you for visiting our website and taking the time to consider supporting local businesses. Now more than ever this means the world to us. We want to wish you all well and hope you are able to stay safe and healthy. Things are changing rapidly and we are trying to plan accordingly for our upcoming seasons.
- Greenhouse Season Opening – May 2nd, but our plan is to be online order and pickup ONLY for the safety of our customers and our family. Details and online order website will be up closer to the opening weekend.
- Mother’s Day Brunch on the Farm – Cancelled
- A Taste of Local Event (May 2nd) – Cancelled
May 2nd, 2020
- Our greenhouses will be open for the season at 10 am
- Greenhouses will be filled with hanging baskets, bedding plants, premium annuals, vegetable starts, succulents, sedums, patio containers & decorative containers for sale!
- A Taste of Local event – Cancelled
- An incredible event featuring local businesses and farms where you can sample their products and purchase…featuring local honey, coffee, goat milk soaps and lotions, meat, etc plus live music, lunch for sale and kid activities!
- U-Pick Strawberries – (Early June-ish)
- U-Cut Flowers (Dahlias, Zinnias) – Late June through October
- Pumpkin Patch – October